NLP Communication is a basic NLP training that gives participants the opportunity to familiarize themselves with basic NLP tools. They can apply these tools in order to improve their communication skills and learn how to influence other people. The duration of training is 5 training days or 2 modules (module lasts two and a half days).
Participants of the training NLP Communication who successfully complete the program will be able to:
- Integrate the principles of NLP in daily life and work,
- Use basic skills, techniques and models of NLP in the following areas:
- management of their own condition,
- recognizing the patterns in nonverbal communication,
- working on their goals,
- influencing others,
- self-motivation and motivation of others.
Participants who successfully complete the training program will learn:
- skills needed for establishing good rapport,
- the art of setting goals,
- the art of calibration,
- the art of rapid change of perceptual positions,
- the art of tracking and guiding,
- linguistic patterns of Milton Erickson,
- the art of changing levels of abstraction (chunking)
- how to recognize a representative system the other person is using,
- skills needed to recognize different communication channels and adjusting to them.