New NLP workshop in Novi Sad will be held on Tuesday, February 24th. The workshop will be held at Pharmaceutical Faculty, Trg mladenaca 5. This is an ideal opportunity to familiarize yourself with the concept of NLP and fields of application of this methodology through an interactive lecture.
Peđa Jovanović, NLP Master Trainer and the member of NLP Training Center trainers team, is talking about Milton and Meta model and their application in everyday communication
NLP is widely applied in all areas of life, and the aim of this workshop is to familiarize participants with NLP, which is one of the most common communication models worldwide. Participants can apply the knowledge acquired in this workshop in everyday life immediately after its completion.
This workshop is designed as a small NLP Practitioner where you will have the opportunity to become familiar with the content and methodology of the training, as well as to experience the atmosphere by participating in practical, interactive exercises.
During the workshop you will have the opportunity to find out:
- What is Neuro-Linguistic Programming,
- How was this methodology created,
- Why NLP is one of the most used communication models in the world,
- What are the areas of application of NLP,
- What are some of the basic principles that form the basis of NLP,
- How do you apply NLP in your environment,
- How NLP works in practice, which you will experience through demonstrations and practice of specific NLP tools.
All you need to do in order to participate in the workshop is to sign up using the form on our website which can be found HERE.
The lecture is scheduled from 6pm until 9pm. For more information you can contact us by calling 060 02 90 023, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
NLP Practitioner and Master sertification held on March 2015
Visit NLP blog and learn more about NLP and the application of this methodology.
See you in NLP Center!