Between 8th and 10th of May in Vienna, Robert Dilts, one of the foremost experts that worked on the development and application of NLP, held NLP seminar entitled “Business NLP: Success Factor Modeling and Generative Collaboration”. NLP experts from all over the world gathered to discuss the topics from the world of NLP such as:
● Creating a relational field that goes beyond behavioral rapport
● Co-Alignment—Aligning vision with action in individuals and groups
● Supporting oneself and others to grow and succeed at different levels of learning and change
● Generatively harvesting group resources—Building “swarm intelligence”
● Creating a Circle of Success
Robert Dilts is an author, trainer and consultant in the field of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). A long time student and colleague of both Grinder and Bandler, Robert also studied personally with Milton H. Erickson, M.D. His greatest contributions to the field of NLP include much of the seminal work on the NLP techniques of Strategies and Belief Systems, and the development of what has become known as “Systemic NLP”.