The second NLP Trainer training organized by the NLP Center will be held in autumn 2015. Start date of the training is October 31st, 2015.
Training for NLP Trainers is the highest level of training in NLP. This training is designed for people who wish to specialize in holding NLP trainings and master the management of group processes using NLP. The condition for participation in this training is completion of NLP Master and NLP Practitioner trainings in a minimum duration of 18 days or 130 hours. The focus of this training is:
- construction of authenticity and coaching personality;
- identifying, creating and monitoring group processes;
- design and development of training programs;
- presentation skills;
- inspiration and motivation of participants to become trainers long-term;
- creating, designing and planning organization of their own training using NLP format.
Read more about NLP Trainer training here.
First generation of certified NLP Trainers
NLP Trainer training is accredited by recognized international institutions:
- International Association of NLP Institutes (IN-NLP) from Germany,
- International NLP association (IA-NLP) from Switzerland.
For more information about training you can contact us by e-mail email@example.com, or by calling 011 4123 410 ili 060 029 0091.